- "I can't think of one specific experience but everyday with my friends and teachers makes me glad I chose CCHS. Here you learn to be a kind, caring, and respectful person. You will never have a bad day at Central because there is always someone there for you."More
- "To be a Knight means to live each day through your faith and strive to be the best person you can be with God.
I am glad that I attend CCHS because I feel as though I am growing in my faith every day and because of the academics and the great community it offers."More
- "Being a knight means applying Jesus' life to our everyday life. I am thankful for the opportunity to attend Mass and grow closer to my faith. At CCHS the faculty and administration want you to succeed. I would like to say thank you to donors for thinking about all the students by giving their time, talents, and treasures to the school that one day, through their investment, we may make the right decisions and become successful in life."More
- "What would you tell someone who was considering CCHS? You should choose CCHS because you find yourself here, you find out who you really are and what you really want to be in life. Though you only have a short time in high school you really should make the best of it and at Central you can. You can do anything that you set your mind to here and the students, teachers, and our principal will help you accomplish it."More
- "At Central, our young people receive formation that touches mind, body, and soul. A Catholic High School education allows them to explore the deeper questions of life and to learn the Christian intellectual tradition that will strengthen them to face all of life’s challenges. Not only can our kids pray at school, they also have the opportunity to develop their identities as sons and daughters of God. "
- "I am thankful for all the faculty at Central that sacrifice their time to give us the best education and high school experience we can get. The teachers are willing to go that extra mile to make sure you understand concepts taught in class by working with you after school. I’m glad I attend CCHS because I have the opportunity to continue my Catholic faith in high school. It was important for me to be able to continue to learn about my faith in high school, and Central was..."More
- "I am glad to attend CCHS because as soon as I walked in on the first day, I felt like I was apart of something special. This school inspires me to be the best person I can be. I feel challenged academically, I feel closer to God, and I feel proud to be a Knight. "More
- "I am glad to be attending Central because I feel like I am home. There are people here that would do anything for me or for others, and I can easily talk to everyone. The teachers push me to be better and to do things outside of my comfort zone. Central is a really amazing school. When I got here, it really felt like everyone was a family. I can go to anyone for help, and they will do anything they can to get me the help I need...."More
CLASS OF 2020 FAST FACTS