The Mission of the Central Catholic High School Alumni Association is to ensure the legacy of St. Joseph’s Academy and Central Catholic High School for future knights. The Alumni Association will work to foster, maintain and support a mutually beneficial relationship between CCHS and to each other. The Association will encourage alumni-initiated efforts to create a lifelong community of Knights in order to increase awareness, pride, and participation through fellowship, involvement and philanthropic efforts.
Are you planning a reunion, a fundraiser or some other event with your former classmates? If so, the Alumni Association would like to be there to help! We will also host events throughout the school year and we want you to be part of our gatherings.
There will be an alumni officer or board member present at every event throughout the school year, so don’t hesitate to talk about ways to get more involved!
- Bi-Monthly School E-Newsletter
- CCHS Alumni Magazine
- VIP Parking at Home Football Games
- Access to Hospitality Room or Tent at Football
and Basketball Games
(Reserved seating upon request in advance)
- Share Class Reunion Pictures in newsletters
- Access CCHS Alumni Newsletter Archive
- Receive Class Agent Contact Information
- Be Part of CCHS Testimonial Videos
- Suggest Article Topics for Future Alumni
Membership Fee: $25 per year